Monday, June 18, 2007

Bailey Edith Williams - Our Firstborn Child

Our precious gift from God reaching for her Mommy and Daddy less than 10 seconds after birth! She was born on Saturday, June 16, 2007, at 9:41am and weighed 7lbs 5oz and measured in at 20 inches in length. PERFECT!!!

First meeting between Mom and daughter.

Me and Bailey together for one of the first times. Yes, I'm already whipped.

The Williams family
Bailey in her first (of many, I'm sure) outfits. We're both passed out after a long, hard day. Mom's shoulder makes a good place to pass out. The Stutts family [Paul (baby name = unknown), Paula (baby name = Gran), & Kenneth (baby name = Uncle Kenneth)] with our family. The Williams family [Becky (baby name = Grammy) and Jeff (baby name = Granddaddy)], less my sister and her 3-wk old son, Harrison, with me and Bailey. Welcome Home, Bailey!!! One of Mel's good friends, Robin, was the only person lucky enough to make it to the hospital for the birth and, as a result, was the first person (besides Mel and I) to hold Bailey. Chad and Kristi, neighborhood friends of ours, came by for a visit. Bailey took an instant liking to Kristi. Bailey chillin' in her Papasan swing. I'm looking for an adult version myself. Bailey in her "Going-Home-From-The-Hospital" outfit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first on your blog to say Congratulations! Bailey is beautiful!

KB on Zeus said...

Way to go Melanie and Scott. Bailey is beatiful! You done good!

Melanie, I still remember me and Martha Sue driving 2 days to see you when you were born!

Love ... Korrie

Anonymous said...

Yall have got a beautiful baby girl. I wish I could be there to hold her and see her. I am praying for yall, I know the first few weeks can be a little rough. Im looking forward to seeing her in a few weeks.

Marshall L. Daigre said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to see you guys! Jackson is looking forward to meeting Bailey! -Jessica Daigre